Dashboard 4.0 with As-code is finally in development. Here is what it currently looks like:
To give analysts full control over the content and design of dashboards, we are bringing new updates that transform your dashboard experience:
Canvas layout creates endless possibilites for customization:
- Able to modify dashboard layout and background
- Able to embed filters inside dashboards and put visualizations on top of each other
- Able to adjust/control the dashboard size, scaling, and ensure size/aspect ratio when exporting.
- Separating Edit and View mode so you don’t need to worry whether unpublished changes can affect the dashboard viewers
- Software engineering best practices let you define a dashboard either using As-code syntax or Visual Editor and the ability to do version control (Coming soon)
With Dashboard as-code, we’re bringing software engineering best practices to the dashboard level.
This is just the beginning, but we’re eager to invite you along our development journey. Here’s a glimpse into our planned roadmap for Dashboard 4.0:
- Phase 1: Dashboard 4.0 - As-code ready with full dashboard 3.0 functionalities
- Phase 2: Dashboard 4.0 - Version Control with Git; Development Mode
- Phase 3: New layouts, components, and more
Dashboard 4.0 with As-code is in active development and will be released to our beta users in a couple of months.
Updated: If you’re interested, kindly register here: Dashboard 4.0 with As-code Early Interest Form.
P/s: We had a lot of fun testing this feature. Our team was even able to whip up a Pokedex dashboard in just a few minutes.