Need Some Guidance on Improving Dashboard Performance

Hello Holistics Community,

I’ve been using Holistics and love its features, but as my datasets grow, my dashboards are slowing down. I am looking for tips to enhance performance. Here’s what I’ve tried so far:

• Optimizing data models and SQL queries.
  • Using caching for static data.
  • Aggregating data before visualization.

I would appreciate any additional strategies you all use to keep your dashboards running smoothly. What performance issues have you faced, and how did you resolve them? Looking forward to your insights!

With Regards,
Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To enhance dataset performance, we recommend reviewing Performance Optimization Guide. In addition to this document, we offer resources on Job Analytics and Performance Troubleshooting, which can help you identify and address the factors slowing down your dashboard, leading to more efficient dataset optimization.

If you need further assistance with your specific situation, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Best regards,

Bao

Hi @Bao_Le,

Thanks for the resources. I’ll review the Performance Optimization Guide and the additional materials on Job Analytics and Performance Troubleshooting. If I need further assistance, I’ll reach out to support.

Best regards,
Steve

2 Likes

Hi Steve,

I just want to chime in to let you know that we are going release our Pre-Aggregation feature soon: [Upcoming] Aggregation-awareness / Pre-aggregations.
To receive updates (or even Beta version) early, please fill in this Early Interest Form :wink:.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @datbth, I’ll fill the form as soon as possible.

1 Like