Launched: Data Alert API Package

Hey there!

We just released our super-cool Data Alert API package at Holistics! This package helps you fully configure the alerts for specific data events. They include:

  • CRUD Data alert
  • Submit test data alert
  • Immediately trigger data alert

We created a tutorial on how to create a data alert via API, which you can find at Create Data Alerts using API. You can also access all API data alerts at Data Alerts API Package.

Imagine getting real-time notifications every time something noteworthy happens with your data. It’s like having a little data watchdog keep an eye on things for you. It’s pretty awesome, so give it a try and let us know what you think!

Cheers,

Hello, is it possible to use this as a workaournd for this Data Alerts for PoP comparison and Business Calculations - #3 by DataGeekDude ?

Do you have any hint how get the final notification to Slack?

Thank you.

1 Like

As you see in the attachment below .. I used Data Alert by Email .. I have 2 questions here ::

1 – How can I pull specific data from the report to the body of the email .. And If I can draw a table/grid to pull the data inside of it.

For Example .. If the condition was True give me the name of that person and put him inside the body. (Pulling data from the report to the body of the email)

2 – How can I separate the recipients like the actual email ..

For Example .. To : [email protected]

CC : [email protected]

If we can’t do any of the points above .. Can you give me another way to do the same with the points above

Thanks
Hamza

1 Like

@Hamza_rashed Hi Hamza, I addressed your questions in this comment. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!