Not able to reduce decimal places on chart numbers

Hi,

Just a quick feature suggestion. For a 100% stacked bar chart it seems that the only option is to have numbers with 2 decimal places.

It would be cool if I could reduce this to 0 decimal places on the percentage.

The format options only seems to apply the number formatting to the stack total, not the % which only seem to have the default options of 2 d.p.

P.S I don’t particularly care but the chart looks extra busy with 2 decimal places everywhere and I get complaints from business people :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hi @michael.mccann,

This is Thinh from the Product team. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

We are currently not supporting the option to change the format of data labels in percentage stacked column charts. But I could definitely see how we could improve on this base on your feedback. I will add this use case to our backlog on your behalf for future improvement.

1 Like

Is there any update on this becoming a feature? It feels like a very basic requirement for a stacked chart, it would massively help with readability.

Hi there! Is there any update here?

Hi @lgrindell @Nikhila_Krishnan ,

It’s Theo here from Product team. First off, massive thanks for being so patient with us.

At present, we don’t have immediate plans to address this within the next two months. Our current focus lies in delivering the Canvas Dashboard and other items outlined in our roadmap. You can find our Public Roadmap here: Public Product Roadmap — Holistics. However, we do aim to tackle issues with Stacked Charts by the end of Q2-2024, once our backlog has cleared up.

I’ve made sure to give your request a personal nudge within the Product team. In addition to that, if you’re still grappling with readability issues with Stacked Charts, would you mind snap a screenshot and give us some more details about your report? You can send it over to us via [email protected] or fill out this form. We’ll do our best to find a workaround for your situation.

Thanks again for your patience :love_you_gesture: