Launched: Data Alert API Package

Hey there!

We just released our super-cool Data Alert API package at Holistics! This package helps you fully configure the alerts for specific data events. They include:

• CRUD Data alert
  • Submit test data alert
  • Immediately trigger data alert

We created a tutorial on how to create a data alert via API, which you can find at Create Data Alerts using API. You can also access all API data alerts at Data Alerts API Package.

Imagine getting real-time notifications every time something noteworthy happens with your data. It’s like having a little data watchdog keep an eye on things for you. It’s pretty awesome, so give it a try and let us know what you think!

Cheers,

Hello, is it possible to use this as a workaournd for this Data Alerts for PoP comparison and Business Calculations - #3 by DataGeekDude ?

Do you have any hint how get the final notification to Slack?

Thank you.

1 Like

As you see in the attachment below … I used Data Alert by Email … I have 2 questions here ::

1 – How can I pull specific data from the report to the body of the email … And If I can draw a table/grid to pull the data inside of it.

For Example … If the condition was True give me the name of that person and put him inside the body. (Pulling data from the report to the body of the email)

2 – How can I separate the recipients like the actual email …

For Example … To : [email protected]

CC : [email protected]

If we can’t do any of the points above … Can you give me another way to do the same with the points above

Thanks
Hamza

1 Like

@Hamza_rashed Hi Hamza, I addressed your questions in this comment. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!