October seems to be one of our most successful months with many powerful features released. Sound interesting? Let’s take a glance at what we’ve shipped to you today:
We’ve added a new visualization type called Metric Sheets, which will allow you to centralize the most important metrics of your company and view their changes through time.
To learn how to generate a beautiful Metric Sheet, visit our doc here.
Turn your latitude-longitude data into a beautiful point map in just a few seconds! In the next few weeks, you’ll also be able to turn this point map into a heatmap. Stay tuned!
To learn how to create a Point map, visit our doc here.
Adhoc Export for Dashboard
Find some interesting insights and don’t want to manually share them to your team? With our new adhoc export, now you can instantly deliver a dashboard to your colleagues or clients via multi-channels with a few clicks!
- Analysts are allowed to create new schedule
- Improve Filter Experience in dashboard
- Enable option to Export data in Embedded Dashboard
- Apply current dashboard filter values to shareable links settings filter
- Save an “explored” report to a dashboard without reloading
- Row-level Permission: Control which record users can retrieve from the database
- Business Calculation: Allow business users to create their adhoc fields in any dataset
- Search Experience Improvement: Able to quickly filter the search results
- Custom Map and revamped Heat Map
Besides these new features above, there are a lot of incremental changes in our end to solve ad-hoc problems and improve your overall experience in Holistics. If you want to get a little bit geeky, check out October Release Note where we list them (almost) all!
Please continue sending us your feedback and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated with the newest features!