Feature Request - Show totals on Pinpoint GEO Maps for non-interactive dashboards

Hello Holistics team, I hope you are doing well!

I’ve recently encountered a new use case for a non-interactive Dashboard that will be displayed on our Organization’s HQ Televisions as part of a consistently running background presentation. This Dashboard will be using a Pinpoint GEO Map visualization as one of it’s reports.

To provide more context to the data we’re presenting, we would like to display the totals of the pinpoints on the Map visualization. Currently this context is only available through interacting with the maps by hovering over the pinpoint and getting a pop up tooltip. Would there happen to be a way to show the totals of the pinpoint, like the stack total for bar charts, or a persistent tooltip?

Thank you for your time so far, and I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We understand that not showing the data value on the non-interactive pinpoint is really inconvenient for you, especially if you are displaying it on HQ television.

We see that the problem is important to you, therefore, I will make sure to present your idea to our team for consideration to put to the backlog as we go forward with Holistics.

While I cannot provide a timeline, I’ll let you know when we’ve done the improvement :blush:

1 Like