Email Schedules Using API

I tried to create a Schedules using Email … And I need to export the dashboard in one excel file and with Multiple Sheets … I mean I need to select the below option using API …

Screenshot 2023-07-13 212658

So I tried to wrote “excel_dashboard” inside Attachment Format But it given to me an error …

Is there any other value can I used so I can get what I want

1 Like

Hi @Hamza_rashed,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It appears to be an error on our side: we may forget to add excel_dashboard to the allowed formats list. Let us investigate and we will try to get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Thank You … And waiting your response to fix my issue in my side … Can I have a time when this will be fixed
Thanks

Hi Hamza,
The fix is already implemented and will be released soon (supposed to be within this week). I will inform you once it’s released :grin:
Best regards

Thanks for your time and for the update

1 Like

We have released the fix, @Hamza_rashed could you please try again on your side to see if it’s working now?
Thanks!

Thank you very much … it’s working fine now … BUT … Why the name of the tabs not like the name of the reports … I see there is an ID before each tab … And the same for the name of the file

Screenshot 2023-07-22 001006

Can we remove the id and keep the name like that in the report
If we fixed this issue everything will be great on this point … And if I upgrade my version to 4.0 Am I facing this issue again

Thanks

Hi @Hamza_rashed,

I’m Thinh from the Product Team. Appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

Unfortunately, this isn’t available in Holistics (including version 4.0). I’ve added your request into our backlog for future improvements. We’ll keep you posted with any updates on this.

Best regards :love_you_gesture:

Hi @Hamza_rashed ,

I’m Tai from Holistics’s Product Team. We’re happy to share that we have launched a new feature, thanks in part to your feedback. Now, it’s possible to exclude the ID and retain only the report name in your exported files/sheets.

Could you kindly give it a try on your end and let us know how it performs when you have time?

If you have any further feedback or need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Hi @Tai_Nguyen
I just exported the dashboard using email schedules and the issue still the same

The name of the file still has an ID also the tabs inside of it

Also I don’t see any new choices here for example …

Hi @Hamza_rashed ,

Thank you for trying and notifying us.

To make sure if I enabled this feature for your team correctly, I sent a direct message to you. Could you help to check your inbox?

Best regards,