Dbt integration, can't make it work

Hi all,

I followed all steps on dbt Integration Overview | Holistics Docs to setup dbt integration.
Although in the Integration it is marked as done, I don’t see any metadata from dbt appearing in Holistics.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @Abdel,
Could you check if the lineage diagram is appeared in your Holistics model?

And could you also give us your Holistics model name that got the issue?

Hi @Khai_To,
Nothing appears, no lineage and no model/column descriptions.
All models have this issue, so it seems that the sync didn’t happen at all somehow.

for example dwh_analytics_metrics_bridge.model.aml

Hi @Abdel,
Could you share with us the full code form of the model: dwh_analytics_metrics_bridge.model.aml

Hi @Khai_To,

I cant share the code.
What do you need to evaluate?

Could you share the table_name and data_source_name property of your dwh_analytics_metrics_bridge.model.aml file?

Or you can submit your information via our support form: :man_scientist: Submit Support Ticket (Holistics) (jotform.com)

Hi @Khai_To,

Just submitted through support

Hi @Abdel , @Khai_To , did you manage to make it work ? On my side, model descriptions are correctly retrieved from dbt but I see nothing in the lineage graph.

@dacou,

Yes, But it looked like there was some action needed from Holistics support side to make it work.

Hi @dacou,
I have enabled the dependencies map for you, could you re-check?

Yes, it works now, thanks @Khai_To !

Quick additional question : What happens if I push 2 manifest.json (one for prod and one for test env) in Holistics ? Does the last upload replace the other ?

Yes @dacou, we will only use the latest uploaded file

@Khai_To I experience a similar issue, currently testing 4.0, manifest.json was uploaded successfully, but I can’t see any lineage nor column description coming from dbt

Hi @statoconfusionale, in order to better support you, could you send us a support ticket via 👨‍🔬 Submit Support Ticket (Holistics) (using your 4.0 email account)?