Metrics - Including Text

It would be good to be able to include text as outputs in the Metric visualisation in holistics.

This will enable information such as status’ to be delivered to consumers of the dashboard in a more consistent format along with other Metric type data such as; dates, string & boolean

For example, I want to be able to show a consume of dashboard whether the status is; active, inactive, deprecated or unknown.

Thanks
Ben

Hi Ben,

It’s Hung from the Product Team at Holistics. Thank you for raising up this discussion!

Instead of using a Metric KPI chart, I suggest using a data table with a single value so you can get the scorecard like this one

Please let me know how does it work so I can support you better.

Regards,
Hung

Hi Hung

Thanks for this, yes I did try this and noticed that the table header disappeared with single options, so have started using this option.

One thing I would ask, is if it possible to remove the custom label from the metric, so that this visuals look the same across the dashboard? I know they can all be changed to data table, but just thought I would ask.

Example below:

Thanks
Ben

Hi Ben,

It’s great to know that my suggestion works for you!

I know it’s a bit visually inconsistent at the moment but we don’t have an option to allow you to remove the custom label from the metric KPI chart. I noted your case and will discuss it with my team. If there is any update, we will let you know.

Thanks and regards,
Hung