Conditional formatting on percentage change - Better view on performance

Hello there!
I am currently using the Period over Period comparison in my tables to see the performance of my social media campaigns in terms of CPC and CPL. This feature works okay but, it would be really nice to be able to color code +% in green and -% in red for a better view for the end user on performance.

Thank you!

Hello @mariemcht,

Thank you for your helpful input! We are aware this issue is quite annoying when you want to look at the values of the change in a colorful way.

I will be sure to bring this request to the product team for further discussion. I will let you know if this feature is released.

Cheer!

1 Like

Hi,

Is there any update on this feature being added? We’ve developed a dashboard and it would be great to add conditional formatting on the PoP comparisons :smile:

Hi @Cherice

Thanks for raising this request! We are collecting more inputs to prioritize this improvement in the next few months.

May I confirm if you have the same goal as Mariem above: able to set conditional formatting for the “% change” column in Table with Period-over-Period comparison?
Also, can you share if you only need Single-color formatting for your use-case, or do you need to demonstrate the “% change” in a Color scale?

Hi @vu.duong , thanks for following up! Yep it’s the same as above that we’re looking for.
What we’d like is just single colour formatting ie red if the % change is negative and green if the % change is positive
Thanks!

1 Like

Noted with thanks, Cherice!

And I agree this would help visualizing the comparison much better. Let me get back to you guys once we have a plan for it.

1 Like